Pink Army Volunteer Opportunities
Our volunteers come in all sizes, shapes and colors, but their hearts are pink and their caring has no limit. Are you a leader, a thinker or a doer? Use your talents in our promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever! We need you now more than ever. Volunteers provide countless hours contributing their skills to further the Susan G. Komen® promise. We will work with your availability. Every minute you spend helping gives another minute of hope to those affected by breast cancer.
Program areas include:
- Fundraising/Special Events opportunities
- Communications/Marketing opportunities
- Community Programs Advocacy opportunities
- Administrative/Office Assistance opportunities
Upcoming events (Click on the link below):
- Wacoal Fit for the Cure Events | Dates: Various | Locations: Various
- Pink Promise Conference | March 25, 2017 | Overland Park Convention Center
- Race for the Cure | Date: TBD | Location: TBD
- Rock the Ribbon II | Date: TBD | Location: TBD
To be considered for one of the above volunteer positions, please fill out the:
Please feel free to contact Connie Smith | Office Administrator | email@example.com | 816.842.0410 to express your interest.to express your interest in our volunteer opportunities.
Have you already completed your event participation?
Please take a few moments and share your thoughts on the program you attended. Your input will help us maximize our use of volunteers throughout the community.