Race Packet Pickup & New Registration
Stop by between 10A and 7P to pick up your Race for the Cure packets (t-shirts, bibs, extras, etc.) or get registered for Kansas City’s largest nonprofit 5K and 1 Mile family fun run/walk. Food trucks, drinks, samples, kids inflatable village, glow sticks, breast cancer survivor celebrations and a post-Race concert featuring Funk Syndicate.
- Tuesday | October 3 | 10A – 7P | Dick’s Sporting Goods | Leawood Town Center
- Wednesday | October 4 | 10A – 7P | Dick’s Sporting Goods | Leawood Town Center
- Thursday | October 5 | 10A – 7P | Dick’s Sporting Goods | Lee’s Summit
- Friday | October 6 | 10A – 7P | Dick’s Sporting Goods | Zona Rosa
- Saturday | October 7 | 3P to 5P | Race Day at Black & Veatch (11401 Lamar)
New date, New time, New location, New course, More parking, More food, More fun for kids, More music and more!
All proceeds benefit Susan G. Komen Greater Kansas City’s two-decade-long mission to save lives and end breast cancer forever. More at KOMENKCRACE.org.