Pink Army Volunteer Opportunities
Our volunteers come in all sizes, shapes and colors, but their hearts are pink and their caring has no limit. Are you a leader, a thinker or a doer? Use your talents in our promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever! We need you now more than ever. Volunteers provide countless hours contributing their skills to further the Susan G. Komen® promise. We will work with your availability. Every minute you spend helping gives another minute of hope to those affected by breast cancer.
Program areas include:
- Fundraising/Special Events opportunities
- Communications/Marketing opportunities
- Community Programs Advocacy opportunities
- Administrative/Office Assistance opportunities
Upcoming events (Click on the link below):
- 2018 Rock the Ribbon with Boyz II Men | 06.21.18 | The Midland | 12th & Main | KCMO
- 2018 Race for the Cure | Date: 10.06.18 | Black & Veatch | 11401 Lamar | OPKS
Coming soon (Check back often for updates):
- 2019 Pink Promise Event | Date: TBD | Location: TBD
To be considered for one of the above volunteer positions, please fill out the:
For more information on Volunteering please contact: Connie Smith | Office Administrator | 816.842.0410 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you already completed your event participation?
Please take a few moments and share your thoughts on the program you attended. Your input will help us maximize our use of volunteers throughout the community.